2. The Services are provided under the brand HungerBox, which is owned and operated by Eat Good Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “HungerBox”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
3. The food that will be consumed by you in the cafeterias will be prepared by the vendors of that cafeteria. HungerBox does not hold any responsibility on the food prepared by these vendors.
4. We are a Food Technology company that provides a Technology solution for the companies to modernize the food experience of employees by providing them top-class technology solutions in the form of our website, mobile applications and cafeteria tab application. We integrate the vendors in the cafeteria on our platform through a vendor application which is used for managing employee orders. We do not own any of the vendors and have no control over the services that are provided by the vendor.
6. You are liable to pay the fees for the Food Cards assigned to you in case of loss of the Food Card.
7. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials private and not share them with anyone else. We are not responsible for the wallet balance if anyone else is using your account.
8. We retain the right to terminate your account based on the input received from your employer without any notice.
9. As a standard practice, all orders placed on HungerBox are treated as confirmed and cannot be cancelled or transferred to another vendor.
10 You can recharge your account through the cash injection process or online recharges (if made applicable by your employer) and hence are liable for the terms and conditions of the payment gateway medium used for the recharge.
11. You will be entitled for a refund of any order only if the vendor cancels your order due to unavailability of food item ordered or any other reason as mentioned by the vendor.
12. You agree that we are not responsible for the services or goods provided by the vendor and hence any issues arising due to the consumption of food.
13. Only individuals who are 18 years or older may use the services. You may use our services if you are less than 18 years old but we hold no responsibility for the same.
14. You agree to receive SMSs and emails from HungerBox regarding order intimations and updates.
15. You will not use the services for any activity that is of commercial in nature or unlawful or harmful for any individual or organization. If you use the same, all activities undertaken by the individual are attributed to the individual without any blame or responsibility assigned to HungerBox.
16. You agree to handle the hardware (like cafeteria tablets, vendor tablets) provided by us with utmost care. We reserve the right to recover damages if found guilty by the employer or HungerBox support.
17. We are the owner of intellectual property for all the services provided by us and hence are governed by the necessary copyright laws.