2. HungerBox is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the Customer and ensure their continued trust in HungerBox with their Personal Information, wherein Personal Information shall mean information shared by the Customer through the Specified Platform, mobile application and/or telephonic conversation for specified purpose and shall mean:
3. Collection and use of Personal Information: HungerBox collects and uses Personal Information only as necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained. HungerBox does not use any customer data for 3rd party marketing purposes. HungerBox may use the Personal Information for some or all of the following purposes:
4. Data collected from other sources: HungerBox may collect information about the Customer from other legitimate sources for the purpose of providing the Customer with our products and services. Such sources include third-party data aggregators, HungerBox promotional partners (if any), public sources and third-party social networking sites. Such information may include:
6. Sharing of Personal Information by HungerBox: HungerBox and/or the HungerBox platform does not share Personal Information of the Customer with any Person, unless the Customer has provided specific consent in relation to this. HungerBox may disclose the Personal Information of the Customer, if it is required to do so by law and/or regulatory authority or if, in HungerBox's good faith and judgment, such legal disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes or respond to any claims. In the event of a full or partial merger with, or acquisition of, all or part of HungerBox or the HungerBox platform by another company, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by HungerBox, which could include Personal Information.
7. Data security: HungerBox undertakes to comply with reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under Applicable Laws including but not limited to Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder. In order to keep Personal Information of a Customer secure, HungerBox has implemented a number of security measures, including:
8. Retention: HungerBox will only retain Personal Information of Customer for as long as it is necessary for the stated purpose, also taking into account HungerBox's need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with legal requirements under Applicable Laws. This means that HungerBox may retain Personal Information of Customer for a reasonable period after their last interaction with them. When the Personal Information collected by HungerBox is no longer required, the same shall be destroyed or deleted in a secure manner.
9. Data Transfer: HungerBox shall not transfer any Personal Information of the Customer, to any Person in India or abroad, unless
10. HungerBox needs your permission to access location in background in order to track your bluetooth and discover devices near you, the location data collected is not stored by HungerBox.
Phone: +91 80 3951 4646
Mail: Hungerbox, #460, 17th Cross Road, 15th Main Road, 14th B Cross Road, Sector 4, HSR Layout, Bangalore, 560102
1. Policy Change Log Table Sn. Reviewed and Approved by: Effective Date of Modified Policy
2. Customer is defined as the person who is registered as a user with HungerBox and/or accesses HungerBox platform intending to use its services.
3. Laws are applicable in the territory of India.
4. Person shall include any natural person, company or association or body of individuals, whether incorporated or not.
5. The entity that has control over data is responsible for compliance with data protection norms and is termed as Data Controller.